Monday, December 28, 2009

Food cravings at bay -- even though Christmas!

It's been 12 days since I went to see Yefim Shubentsov and I'm still holding steady. As of right now I no longer crave all of the things I wanted "erased". I'm managing my portion sizes, will occasionally have a healthy snack between meals ... and I'm also down about 6lbs. I'm sure it's water weight, but it's a loss none the less.

It's all been effortless. I still feel like it's too good to be true, or lasting! We shall see.

KK v12

3 comments:

  1. i am thinking about going to see him, my friend has lost a lot of weight after going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phendora Garcinia With a low-fat eating routine you restrain a standout amongst the most vital macronutrients that your body needs to work fittingly

    https://www.topsupplements.co.za/mens-health/phendora-garcinia/

    Phendora Garcinia

    ReplyDelete